Hello Alumni and students,

My name is Domonique Edwards and I will be teaching a graduate level DEI in IO course this summer at UBalt.  I wanted to bring in a few practitioners whose work centers around issues related to DEI, to speak during one of the classes for maybe 30 minutes or so and then participate in a 30 minute Q&A session. The course runs from 5:30-8pm Mondays & Wednesdays June 7th - July 30th.  The topics that we will cover in the course include:
*  DEI Frameworks
*  History & Legal Issues Related to DEI
*  Aligning DEI with Business Strategies & Values
*  Advancing Policies & Procedures for DEI
*  Prioritizing DEI in Recruitment & Selection
*  Prioritizing DEI in Talent Development
*  Organizational Climate for Diversity
*  Theoretically Sound Research Methods/Collecting & Analyzing DEI Data
*  Training Frameworks
*  Developing a Training Proposal
*  Issues Facing DEI Partitioners
I was hoping to (1) allow the students an opportunity to speak with consultants who are applying some of the topics we discuss in class and (2) give them an opportunity to network and learn from alumni career trajectories.

With those details, if this sounds like something you'd be interested in please respond to this note so that I can then follow up with more logistics.

Thank you,
Domonique

Domonique Edwards [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program<http://www.ubalt.edu/cas/graduate-programs-and-certificates/degree-programs/masters-applied-psychology/industrial-organizational/>

Mobile:  410 812 0354
HomePage: http://home.ubalt.edu/tmitch
Learning Commons 411