My team at RTI International is hiring a Workplace and Workforce Research Psychologist to lead and support applied research projects in policing and other first responder and criminal legal workforces: http://m.rfer.us/RTISb5AFv.

I have been leading research projects in RTI's Center for Policing Research and Investigative Science for the last few years and I truly cannot imagine a more meaningful application of I/O Psychology in today's world.

Note that while Research Triangle Park, NC and Waltham, MA are listed as preferred locations, we would consider others. If you are interested in applying and have any questions, please reach out.

Jenn Rineer, Ph.D.
Program Manager | Research Psychologist
Center for Policing Research and Investigative Science
RTI Diversity & Inclusion Council
RTI International
307 Waverley Oaks Road, Suite 101
Waltham, MA 02452-8413