From: Hermanski Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 at 18:17
Subject: I-O Job Opportunity at the US Export-Import Bank
To: <[log in to unmask]>

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Greetings,

My office has a position opening at the federal GS-13 grade level with full promotion potential to the GS-14. The position announcement closes on Monday, June 21, 2021. It requires a minimum of one year of experience at the federal GS-12 grade level or equivalent, and a Masters in I-O is highly preferred. I will directly oversee the job incumbent. You may apply using the links below.

Personnel Psychologist, GS-0180-13 FPL 14 – Office of Human Capital/ Division of Organizational Culture & Effectiveness

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Thanks,

Hermanski Jackson | Chief Learning Officer

Personnel Psychologist

Export-Import Bank of the United States

811 Vermont Ave. NW, Office 961 | Washington, DC  20571
Tel 202.565.3328| Mobile 202.230.8679 | [log in to unmask]

EXIM_email_signature