From our IO colleague...wonderfully thinking about our IO graduates 😊

Could be a great opportunity for our alumni who had done some amazing work with the National Aquarium over the past several years.

Thank you, Kevin!

From: Kevin Wynne <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, July 8, 2021 at 8:09 AM
To: Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job posting

Hi Sharon,

I saw this job posting (well, on LinkedIn) and thought of you....

https://recruiting.ultipro.com/NAT1020NAQUA/JobBoard/807a3c85-8038-7ec5-5c50-4abbbd08029e/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=58ef1c04-704f-48c9-a9ed-b3f92eefc215

Job Summary. The Senior OD Partner serves as a lead internal consultant and subject matter expert for the National Aquarium in the work of Organizational Development across all National Aquarium People functions (Board, Volunteers, Employees).

recruiting.ultipro.com

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin T. Wynne, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Management

Dept. of Management & International Business

Merrick School of Business

The University of Baltimore - 1420 N. Charles St. -  Baltimore, MD 21201

E: [log in to unmask]

P: 410.837.4977