FYI...

From: Occupational Health Psychology Open List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Alyssa McGonagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 2:19 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [OHPLIST] Research Study for Managers and HR Professionals

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Dear OHP colleagues,

Apologies for cross-postings. A graduate student Leah Bourque and I are recruiting for a study where we are interviewing managers and leaders at all levels and HR professionals in organizations of all sizes and industries in the U.S. for a study on working with chronic health conditions. You do not need to have a chronic health condition to participate - I am instead looking for your experiences, perspectives, and opinions on management-related topics. The incentive is a $40 gift card for a 35-40 minute Zoom interview. All responses will be kept confidential and interviews will be scheduled at your convenience, including outside of work hours.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly ([log in to unmask]) for more info - or complete the 5-min survey in the link below and I will reach out to you directly.

Please also feel free to share widely.

Thanks very much!

Alyssa

*******

Calling HR professionals, managers, and leaders in organizations!

We are recruiting individuals to complete an interview (30-45 mins) on your professional opinions about management and organizational challenges related to chronic health conditions in workers. We also would like your opinions on what is being done and what should be done to address these challenges.

This study provides a $40 incentive if you qualify.

Feel free to reply to this message with questions, or see more info here: https://uncc.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9ow5aKW7FtIIe1g

Thanks!

Alyssa McGonagle and Leah Bourque

Alyssa McGonagle, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Psychological Science & Organizational Science

UNC Charlotte | 9201 University City Blvd

Charlotte, NC 28223 | [log in to unmask]

(She/Her/Hers)

Click on this link to unsubscribe from the OHPLIST list UNSUBSCRIBE

An email will automatically open with "Unsubscribe" in the subject area. Just Send the message, as is, to unsubscribe from this list.