From: Amanda Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2021 1:40 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Internship Opportunity and Workforce Planner Opportunities

[EXTERNAL EMAIL: This message originated from a non-UBalt email system. Hover over any links before clicking and use caution when opening attachments.]

Good afternoon Dr. Mitchell,

I hope everything is well and the semester is going great!

I wanted to alert you to two opportunities we have at SHA.

First, we are looking for two interns who will focus on our current reorganization efforts. Announcement attached. This would be a great opportunity for current students. This position will work with me on consulting with managers on organizing their workforce, implementing the approved outcomes, and applying change management best practices during implementation.

The second is a full-time permanent position to focus on strategic workforce planning. This position does require experience so this may be better for alumni on the I/O intern page you manage. The link to this job announcement is here: Workforce Planner (HR Administrator I) | Job Details tab | Career Pages (governmentjobs.com)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/mdotmd/jobs/3263997/workforce-planner-hr-administrator-i?keywords=Workforce%20PLanner&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>

Thank you,
Amanda

[X]<http://www.roads.maryland.gov/>

Amanda Henry

Manager, Strategic Projects Division, OOA

MDOT State Highway Administration

707 N. Calvert Street Baltimore, MD 21202

410-545-5566

Governor Hogan is committed to outstanding customer service. Tell us how we are doing. Click here. <https://www.maryland.gov/pages/customerservice.aspx>

<http://www.mdot.maryland.gov/newMDOT/Survey/NewSurvey.html>[http://www.roads.maryland.gov/OCImages/511_logo_sm.JPG]<http://www.mdot.maryland.gov/newMDOT/Survey/NewSurvey.html>Maryland now features 511 traveler information!
Call 511 or visit: <http://www.mdot.maryland.gov/newMDOT/Survey/NewSurvey.html> www.md511.org<http://www.md511.org/>
 LEGAL DISCLAIMER - The information contained in this communication (including any attachments) may be confidential and legally privileged. This email may not serve as a contractual agreement unless explicit written agreement for this purpose has been made. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender indicating that it was received in error and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system.