From Kim Carlton Baier, alum.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program<http://www.ubalt.edu/cas/graduate-programs-and-certificates/degree-programs/masters-applied-psychology/industrial-organizational/>

From: Kim Carlton Baier
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2021 3:17 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Two positions at Johns Hopkins Medicine

Hey Dr. Mitchell!

Hope you are doing well. I just came across these two positions at Johns Hopkins Medicine which I think would be great for a more experienced alum.

Senior Organization Effectiveness Consultant: https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/senior-organization-effectiveness-consultant-non-clinical-professional-johns-hopkins-hospital-b-399372-cf261/

Organization Effectiveness and Development Program Manager: https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/organization-effectiveness-development-program-manager-manager-supervisor-johns-hopkins-health-syst-441323-208c6/

Hope you're enjoying the semester!

Kim Carlton Baier
M.S. Applied Psychology, Industrial and Organizational Psychology (IOP)
Global IOP Certificate
[cid:image001.png@01D7DA16.7836C530]