From a recent grad….job posting…. For someone with experience.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program<http://www.ubalt.edu/cas/graduate-programs-and-certificates/degree-programs/masters-applied-psychology/industrial-organizational/>

Mobile:  410 812 0354
HomePage: http://home.ubalt.edu/tmitch
Learning Commons 411
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201

From: Stefanie Chicks <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 9, 2021 1:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>; Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Mid Level Human Capital Consultant - Workforce Planning Opportunity

[EXTERNAL EMAIL: This message originated from a non-UBalt email system. Hover over any links before clicking and use caution when opening attachments.]

Greetings IO Intern,

My organization is searching for a mid-level IO Consultant to support a Workforce Planning project. The external job announcement is here<https://gdit.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External_Career_Site/job/Any-Location--Remote/Human-Capital-Consultant---Workforce-Planning_RQ104642-1>. Please let me know if you're interested in discussing the role/organization or potentially a referral.

Warm regards,

Stefanie Chicks