Opportunity for experience as an assessment center assessor. Some of our grads have participated and found it useful.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program

Mobile:  410 812 0354

HomePage: http://home.ubalt.edu/tmitch

Learning Commons 411

University of Baltimore