Greetings UBalt IO Psychology alumni,

We are excited to be attending the SIOP Conference in just a couple of weeks! If you are attending SIOP in Seattle, please join us for food and drink at The University of Baltimore IO Psychology student and alumni social meet. It will be great to see you all in person again and to learn of your accomplishments post-program. The social will be held on Thursday, April 28 at 8:00pm at Yard House located at 1501 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101.

Please let us know by Monday, April 25th if you will be attending our social event by submitting your RSVP here.

Big Thanks to Devin Allen who helped coordinate this engagement!

Best regards,

The UBalt IOP Faculty