From Katie Depetris…..if you’re going to SIOP or even if not….

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program<http://www.ubalt.edu/cas/graduate-programs-and-certificates/degree-programs/masters-applied-psychology/industrial-organizational/>

Mobile:  410 812 0354
HomePage: http://home.ubalt.edu/tmitch
Learning Commons 411
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201

From: Katie <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, April 1, 2022 3:16 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Deloitte Job Placement Center Openings

[EXTERNAL EMAIL: This message originated from a non-UBalt email system. Hover over any links before clicking and use caution when opening attachments.]

Hey there Dr. Mitchell!

I wanted to reach out to let you know that Deloitte Consulting is going to be participating again in SIOP this year and will be recruiting for several IO focused roles using the Job Placement Center. I have included some links below to the open roles and how those interested can apply. This would be a great opportunity for a soon to be graduate or someone with field experience for the more senior roles.

If you have someone that is interested but isn't a SIOP member, they can pass their resume to me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and I can make sure it gets in the right hands! Also, if anyone is interested in learning more about Deloitte in general, I'm happy to connect with them for a phone call too!

  1.  Apply for an open position through the SIOP Job Placement Center by clicking on the following links to submit their resumes.
Note: Individuals must be both registered to attend SIOP and have purchased the Job Placement Center Add on

·        Job ID: 78804, Human Capital GPS, Consultant:

Human Capital GPS Consultant - - 78804 (deloitte.com)<https://apply.deloitte.com/careers/InviteToApply?jobId=78804>

·        Job ID: 71159, Commercial Organizational Change Management, Sr. Consultant: https://apply.deloitte.com/careers/JobDetail/Organizational-Change-Management-Sr-Consultant/71159

·        Job ID: 39571, Learning and Leadership Sr. Consultant: https://apply.deloitte.com/careers/JobDetail/Learning-and-Leadership-Learning-Advisory-Senior-Consultant/39571

·        Workforce Strategies Consultant SC/M

o   Job ID 78810, Senior Consultant Level (5+ years of full time work experience):

§  Workforce Strategy Senior Consultant - - 78810 (deloitte.com)<https://apply.deloitte.com/careers/InviteToApply?jobId=78810>

o   Job ID 74555, Manager

§  https://apply.deloitte.com/careers/JobDetail/Workforce-Strategies-Manager/74555
When we catch up, I would love to tell you about how we are implementing new behaviorally anchored rating scales for recruitment at the firm - the coursework on selection and psychometrics is coming in handy!

Thanks so much!

Katie DePetris
410-236-0439