The pay  on this …from Maria…

“Dear Mr. Mitchell,

Thank you for the quick response and feedback as well.  For the compensation, it should be approximately $20 an hour and also depending upon experience and fit.”

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

From: Maria Gonzales <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 5:22 AM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Justin Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Internship Opportunity at Latchmere Consulting

[EXTERNAL EMAIL: This message originated from a non-UBalt email system. Hover over any links before clicking and use caution when opening attachments.]

Dear Mr. Mitchell,

The Graduate School at University of Baltimore has consistently been one of the leading schools for Organizational Psychology courses, and Latchmere Consulting should be of interest to your students seeking international internship opportunities.

Our firm has worked with Fortune 50 leaders across the globe in various capacities in human resource, leading us to develop designs in human resource strategies, leadership, talent management, and organizational development – all of which we believe would significantly benefit your students' learning and career development.

As we grow, one of our objectives is to assist top educational institutions in their teaching, and The Graduate School at University of Baltimore has been one of the few universities on our list that we are convinced has consistently produced students with high potential.

We would want to provide your students the opportunity to be a part of our team and to develop a possible relationship with your prestigious university in order to enhance our business and your students' learning.  Attached herewith are the job descriptions for your reference.

We look forward to having your students on our team! If you are interested and want to discuss more details about this internship, please let me know your availability so I can connect you with our CEO, Justin Paul.

Thank you and have a good day!

Best Regards,

Maria Gonzales

Assistant