Amanda… thanks for the heads up! Led me know if you get a response!

To all: Anyone interested please contact Amanda at SHA

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program

Learning Commons 411

University of Baltimore

1420 N. Charles Street

Baltimore, MD 21201