Hi Everyone,

Ibi Layi-Ojo, an alumna of our IOP program, would like to share this opportunity with you all.

“I am looking to hire an Exams Administrator on my team at CFP Board. Could you please share the information with any interested students?  https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3107222668/ “

I think this could be a great opportunity for students in their 2nd year to recently graduated.

Best,

Sharon

Sharon Glazer, Ph.D.

Professor, Cross-Cultural Industrial & Organizational Psychology

Yale Gordon College of Arts & Sciences

signature_3310356779

1420 N. Charles St.

Baltimore, MD 21201, USA

tel. +1 (410) 837-5905

-Secretary, Alliance for Organizational Psychology

-Chair, Alliance for Organizational Psychology, The Big Tent

-Fellow, Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology

-Fellow, International Association of Applied Psychology

-Fellow, International Academy for Intercultural Research

-Coordinator, Erasmus Plus Masters in Work, Organizational, & Personnel Psychology

-Adjunct Faculty, Dept of Psychology, University of Maryland, College Park, MD

-Co-Editor, Monograph Series: Culture, Organization, & Work

-Co-Editor, Springer Book Series: Emerging Cultural Perspectives in Work, Organizational, and Personnel Studies