From Hanna Pillion, alum working at CBP. Great opportunity for those graduating in May.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor,
Program Director,  Industrial & Organizational Psychology
M.S. in Applied Psychology
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program<http://www.ubalt.edu/cas/graduate-programs-and-certificates/degree-programs/applied-psychology/>
Learning Commons 411
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201

Moblie 410 812 0354
http://home.ubalt.edu/tmitch

From: PILLION, HANNA K <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2022 10:05 AM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Personnel Psychologist Position for IO Intern

[EXTERNAL EMAIL: This message originated from a non-UBalt email system. Hover over any links before clicking and use caution when opening attachments.]

Good morning -

Can you please post the following opportunity to I/O Intern:

We have an open GS-0180-12/13, FPL-13, Personnel Psychologist position in the Personnel Research and Assessment Division.  We have two job announcements posted: Public and Fed-wide.  This position would primarily support our employee engagement program at CBP.

Please note:  The job will close when 150 applications are received, which may be sooner than the closing date.

Public: https://www.usajobs.gov/job/677658300
Current Federal Employees: https://www.usajobs.gov/job/677649000

If anyone has questions about the position or applying to their first government job, they can reach out to me.

Best,

Hanna

Hanna Pillion
Personnel Research Psychologist
Personnel Research and Assessment Division
Planning, Program Analysis, and Evaluation Directorate | Office of Human Resource Management | U.S Customs and Border Protection
(202) 510-7256