Registration for Global Game Jam Online 2023 is open!

The University of Baltimore Simulation and Game Design is celebrating our twentieth anniversary.  To celebrate, we are hosting the Global Game Jam at both campuses!

Students, faculty, and members of the community, join University of Baltimore and uBalt at the Universities at Shady Grove to create games. The Global Game Jam is the largest simultaneous competitive/collaborative game creation event in the world, with tens of thousands of participants at hundreds of sites all over the world. Our sites generally draw about 50 participants. You don't need experience creating games or using digital tools, as submission of board games is allowed as well!

The event runs:

Note that each location has a different start day. Global Game Jam will be a hybrid experience this year with in-person and online events at both campuses.  All jammers are welcome regardless of level of experience.

If you can't make the whole event, you are welcome to join us for the various events featuring special speakers and the closing events on Sunday where you'll get a chance to play the games and watch the contest!

Please register here to participate in GGJ at Shady Grove: https://globalgamejam.org/2023/jam-sites/ubalt-universities-shady-grove

Please register here to participate in GGJ in Baltimore:  https://globalgamejam.org/2023/jam-sites/university-baltimore-simulation-and-game-design-program-baltimore-campus

If you are not participating in Global Game Jam and would like to join the in-person and/or online events, please register here: https://forms.gle/vUmXTypoTjwRZQhU9

If you have any questions, please contact:

Aaron Oldenburg [log in to unmask] (Baltimore Campus)

Elka Cahn [log in to unmask] (Shady Grove Campus)

To unsubscribe from the SDE_EVENTS list, click the following link:
http://listserv.ubalt.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=SDE_EVENTS