Note: lecturer opportunity at JHU.

Tom Mitchell,
From: Rebecca Swisdak <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 12:46 PM
To: Courtney Gasser <[log in to unmask]>; Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>; Kristen Eyssell <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Alison Papadakis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Junior Lecturer Opportunity at Johns Hopkins University

[EXTERNAL EMAIL: This message originated from a non-UBalt email system. Hover over any links before clicking and use caution when opening attachments.]

Hello,
On behalf of Dr. Alison Papadakis and the Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences at Johns Hopkins University, I am reaching out to make you aware that our Department is looking to hire two full-time Junior Lecturers to start in August 2023.  These positions are a good fit for recent Masters' graduates/alumni or exceptionally strong undergraduate students who may be graduating this spring.  Might you be able to share the job ad (below) with your graduate and/or undergraduate listservs?

With thanks in advance,
Rebecca Swisdak

Rebecca Swisdak
Administrative Manager | Psychological and Brain Sciences
Krieger School of Arts & Sciences
Johns Hopkins University
Ames Hall 232C, Baltimore, MD 21218
O: 410-516-7057
Psychological and Brain Sciences<http://pbs.jhu.edu/>
[Krieger School of Arts & Sciences]<https://krieger.jhu.edu/>
This e-mail contains information that may be confidential. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately and delete this e-mail.

The Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences at Johns Hopkins<http://pbs.jhu.edu/>welcomes applications for two full-time Junior Lecturers (professional teaching assistants) to start in August 2023. The Junior Lecturers will provide TA support four faculty-taught courses per semester. Duties include grading, managing online course materials, assisting with course organization, leading lab and discussion sections, and supporting student learning in office hours. We are especially interested in candidates with a strong background in clinical and applied psychology, research methods and statistics, and social/personality psychology, though other areas of expertise are also welcome. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and faculty benefits options including health and retirement plan participation.  A Master's degree is preferred, but we will also consider candidates holding a Bachelor's degree who have exceptionally strong coursework and research experience.

For more information and to apply, please see: https://apply.interfolio.com/124284
Interested applicants may contact Rebecca Swisdak [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Dr. Alison Papadakis [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for further information.