From: Stefanie Chicks <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 2:03 PM
To: Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>; Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mid-Level Data Analyst Role

[EXTERNAL EMAIL: This message originated from a non-UBalt email system. Hover over any links before clicking and use caution when opening attachments.]

Hello Dr. Glazer and Dr. Mitchell,

I hope you're well. I have a colleague looking to hire an IO Psychologist in a data analyst role. I've attached the job announcement, including the usual information and application instructions. Also, the JA states the ideal candidate has an "active secret clearance", but I understand Bold Cape is willing to sponsor a candidate. Regarding salary, I'm told the anticipated pay is between $90k-$110k, and exceptions may be made dependent on experience.

Would you please share the opening with the IO network? I've cc'd IO Intern as well.

Thanks much,

Stefanie Chicks