From our Alum, Rebecca Stern, on behalf of a colleague from Coca-Cola, if you have an interest in any of these positions, please connect with Rebecca and she can forward your name:

“I’ve attached a range of open positions we are currently seeking in the T&D team.  The one that would report to me and focus on implementing the assessment process is the “Talent Assessment Process Lead” but it would be great to find good candidates for any of the open positions.

As you can see, most of these roles are looking for 4-8 years of related work experience and we are trying to fill all of them ASAP.  If you are still willing to share the openings with your alumni group that would be wonderful.

If anyone is interested in any of the roles I would just need their name, e-mail address, and resume and I will connect them with the most relevant recruiter.”

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Classified - Confidential