From Shannon, alum, with her team at Lowes. See the recruitment add reach out to Shannon if you’re interested.

From: Shannon Quaranta <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2023 12:23 PM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job opportunity at Lowe’s

[EXTERNAL EMAIL: This message originated from a non-UBalt email system. Hover over any links before clicking and use caution when opening attachments.]

Hi Dr. Mitchell,

I started my new job at Lowe’s last week and there’s an opening on my team so I wanted to pass it along. Can you share it with IO intern and/or if you know anyone who may be interested? It is an on-site job so anyone interested would have to eventually relocate to the Mooresville/Charlotte NC area. If anyone is interested and has questions please tell them to reach out to me!

Thanks!

Shannon