AALSCHILDLAW Archives

"Association of American Law Schools Section on Children and the Law"

AALSCHILDLAW@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
victor streib <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Association of American Law Schools' Section on Children and the Law <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
25 Nov 2010 10:49:13 -0500Thu, 25 Nov 2010 10:49:13 -0500
Hi Jessica,

The working title of my current book project is "LITTLE KIDS WHO
KILL: HOMICIDAL PRETEENS IN THE JUSTICE SYSTEM."  I would love to hear from
other scholars working on this topic.  I hope to finish this book in 2011,
building in part from some of my past efforts, *e.g.*:

*Protecting Preteens: A Child’s Portion of the Fourth Amendment*, ___
MISSISSIPPI LAW JOURNAL ___ (2011; in press).

**

*Intentional Wrongful Conviction of Children*, 85 CHICAGO-KENT LAW REVIEW
163 (2010).

*Precocious Killers:  Justice for Homicidal Pre-Teens*, 28* *CHILDREN’S
LEGAL RIGHTS JOURNAL 33 (2008).

ANNOUNCEMENT:  I will officially retire from Ohio Northern in December 2010,
but I will continue to write and teach part-time at other schools here in
North  Carolina.  See contact info below.

Vic Streib

--
Victor Streib
1721 Hobbs Road