AALSCHILDLAW Archives

"Association of American Law Schools Section on Children and the Law"

AALSCHILDLAW@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Elizabeth Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Association of American Law Schools' Section on Children and the Law <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
6 Dec 2010 15:23:01 -0500Mon, 6 Dec 2010 15:23:01 -0500
Dear Jessica,

Just published -- Elizabeth Scott & Laurence Steinberg, social Welfare and
Fairness in Juvenile Crime Regulation 71 LSU L. Rev. 35 (2010)

Thanks much.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Scott
Harold R. Medina Professor of Law