IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2017 16:03:17 +0000

From: Reisinger, Kristin [USA] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 10:32 AM
To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Booz Allen Human Capital Consulting Reqs

Dr. Mitchell-
I hope you are well!

I wanted to pass along that Booz Allen is hiring human capital consultants in the DC area.  The listed location is Rockville but will likely cover the DC area depending on project assignment.

Human Capital Analyst<http://www.jobs.net/jobs/booz-allen-hamilton/en-us/job/United-States/Human-Capital-Analyst/J3F6X25X88WBN60QJM7/>

Organizational Strategy Cyber Consultant<http://www.jobs.net/jobs/booz-allen-hamilton/en-us/job/United-States/Organizational-Strategy-Cyber-Consultant/J3G63T6YZZJV53NTMQ2/>

These are appropriate for graduates with 2-4 years work experience and are savvy, motivated hard-chargers ready to dive into management consulting.

Our most urgent need is for the second role; we are seeking staff who know human capital and also have some experience or demonstrated knowledge in Cybersecurity.

Thanks for spreading the word!
Kristin

Kristin Reisinger
Lead Associate