IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 2021 16:45:17 +0000
Note the opportunity for experience, from a comfortable seat at home.

A number of UBs have done this and thought it was well worth it.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program<http://www.ubalt.edu/cas/graduate-programs-and-certificates/degree-programs/applied-psychology/>
Learning Commons 411
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles Street