IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Rebecca Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rebecca Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2016 22:25:58 +0000
This is a great opportunity!! Please let me know if anyone has questions.

Rebecca Thompson

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Wells, Kimberly J" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: July 19, 2016 at 4:39:39 PM CDT
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Paid internship in OPM

Hi Becky,
It was a pleasure meeting you at OPM's research summit some months ago.  As I recall, we discussed opportunities for students at OPM and I am writing to share with you an internship announcement for a student position in my office.  My team is responsible for administering and analyzing the Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey (https://www.fedview.opm.gov/).  The survey goes to over 900,000 federal employees and assesses, for example, organizational conditions for supporting engagement, global satisfaction, etc.  I'm looking for an intern to work with us on conducting background research for improving the survey as well as other duties.

I am hoping you might have a student or two who might be interested in applying.  To apply, students will need to go through our federal system, USAJobs.  I'm a little slow at getting this message to you so there isn't a lot of time to apply - the announcement closes at midnight this Friday, July 22.

Please feel free to share the announcement with anyone else you think might have interested students.  We'll be conducting interviews in the next couple of weeks.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/444975800/

Very best,
Kim

Kim Wells, Ph.D.