IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2021 13:40:51 +0000
Here is a job opportunity, local from Rachel, an alum.

See what you think.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program<http://www.ubalt.edu/cas/graduate-programs-and-certificates/degree-programs/masters-applied-psychology/industrial-organizational/>

Mobile:  410 812 0354

HomePage: http://home.ubalt.edu/tmitch

Learning Commons 411