IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Hanna Pillion <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hanna Pillion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:28:29 -0400
Hi all,

My company, FMP Consulting, is anticipating new work with a few of our
current clients that will require a degree in I/O Psychology, so we are
actively recruiting I/O psychologists at the Analyst
<https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/index.php?/job/apply&clientkey=B8A72E68B0232D27F818D1A72E430386&job=8252>
and Consultant
<https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/index.php?/job/apply&clientkey=B8A72E68B0232D27F818D1A72E430386&job=6751>level.
I also believe FMP is taking part in the SIOP Placement Center later this
week.

Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested in
applying... It worked out for the last guy (i.e., Will Haller). :-)

Best,

Hanna