IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Erika Klug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
24 Feb 2010 13:20:43 -0500Wed, 24 Feb 2010 13:20:43 -0500
Hello,

Updates on the engagement project:

This week I have been collecting some data from the Retail stores that were surveyed.  This includes traffic, current year sales, previous year sales, UPT, conversion rate, and more.  I am still learning about the various metrics the Company uses to evaluate each store.

I have been cleaning up the data and converting it to a format that can be imported to SPSS for analysis.  I meet with my manager and academic advisor today to go over the data and develop a gameplan for the analysis, and possibly start some of the analysis.

While the original plan was to have this project completed by the end of this month (at least to the extent of getting the results in a report to Retail management), I am a little worried that we will not meet this deadline.  Hopefully, with all the other projects I am assisting with at Under Armour, I will be able to get it done!

More next week,

-Erika