IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Thomas Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
17 Nov 2005 14:28:00 -0500Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:28:00 -0500

Fyi for anyone interested in benefits...if you have had some experience.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Psychology
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201