IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Thomas Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
21 Sep 2010 10:41:40 -0400Tue, 21 Sep 2010 10:41:40 -0400
Good Grad Assist position on cross cultural…posted by Sharon Glazer, Ph.d. alum from the I/O program.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Psychology

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences

University of Baltimore

Academic Center Suite 209 D

1420 N. Charles Street