IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Gelila Mesfin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gelila Mesfin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 2015 18:18:32 +0000
Hello everyone, this is my third update from EMD sales, I have identified task statements and KSAs with the help of the task force comprised of incumbents from the warehouse. The three positions are the warehouse receiver, receiving clerk, and the warehouse picker. I was concerned with the number of SME's completing the survey (n=5) but I will be looking at how much discrepancy there are in ratings focusing on the SDs.

In other news, working with the internal task force we proposed redesigning the sales meetings so that they can be more interactive. We were allowed to implement activities with the sales representatives at the last meeting which went well: everyone was actively participating and working together!  If anyone has any suggestions or advice working with a smaller company I would be very appreciative.

Gelila Mesfin