IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2017 14:29:57 +0000
From: Margaret Lentz <[log in to unmask]>

Date: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 9:27 AM

To: Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>, Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Re: Job Opportunities for Alumni

​

Good afternoon Dr. Glazer and Dr. Mitchell,

Do you know of any alumni looking for new job opportunities? Kaizen Approach is looking to hire several new employees over the next couple of months for positions within Learning Solutions projects. The Learning Solutions positions could include Job Analysis, Test Development, Certification Development, Pilot Testing, Cut Score Analysis, and Test Validation, depending on the project. The positions are for individuals that have a Masters or Doctorate in IO or related fields with some experience in the areas listed above, and must be able to successfully complete and maintain a security clearance. Below is the job description from the  company website.

At Kaizen, our people are our product.

We match up talented individuals to challenging positions providing services to our customers. We recruit and retain our staff because we don’t see people as widgets, but as assets. Kaizen believes in training and growing talent, and we encourage and help people to educate themselves and in turn provide the unique skills that our customers have come to expect of us. Kaizen’s employees provide incremental improvements for lasting solutions. Join us!

Kaizen Approach, Inc. is currently hiring for a Principal Research Scientist / Analyst to support a client in Columbia, MD.

Capabilities / Requirements

Eight to twelve years (8-12 years’ experience) demonstrated experience in the following:

  *   Training and or post-graduate education in Research Psychology, Social Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Industrial or Organizational Psychology, or other related fields.

  *   Designing strategies and approaches for identifying, analyzing, and enhancing human performance.

  *   Documented expertise in adult educational program design, implementation, analysis, and evaluation.

  *   Demonstrated performance designing assessment and evaluation efforts that analyze human performance and lead to recommendations for workforce development or program improvement.

Six to ten years (6-10 years’ experience) demonstrated experience conducting survey services. Current (within the past three years) demonstrated and/or documented experience in the following:

  *   Survey consultation, research, and development, interview techniques, focus groups, data collection and analysis, survey management, report writing, and written/graphic presentations.

  *   Survey design, development, delivery, and implementation.

  *   Data collection (both manual and electronic) and survey management logistics.

  *   High-level analytical report writing and written/graphical presentation(s)

  *   TS / SCI Full Scope Polygraph Security Clearance is required.

At Kaizen Approach, Inc., we strive to ensure our customers and employees are treated with the respect and professionalism they deserve.  We apply our motto, “Incremental improvements for lasting solutions,” to both our team and our clients.

Location: Columbia, MD

My experience with Kaizen has been very positive. They are a small company that really care about their workforce, including great incentives and benefits.

If anyone is interested they can submit their resume to me or at the link below and use me as a reference.

http://ht-jobs.net/U4L3JQL-427

​If there are any questions please contact me at my company email.  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Sincerely,​

Good afternoon Dr. Glazer and Dr. Mitchell,

I hope that this message finds you both well.

--

Margaret Lentz (Burkert)

610 207-5118<tel:(610)%20207-5118>

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/margaret-burkert/51/214/329