IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2022 16:37:24 +0000

Please excuse typographical errors. This message was sent from my iPhone.

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: FW: CWIT at UMBC is searching for its next Associate Director

Hello Maggie -

I hope this email finds you well. I'm writing to ask if you might be able to help UMBC's Center for Women in Technology (CWIT), as we're searching for a new Associate Director. This position has major responsibility for educational research and assessment initiatives, as well as direct student support. I am reaching out to contacts at other USM institutions to see if anyone at UB might be interested in joining our team. Would you be willing to circulate the job posting<https://listings.umbc.edu/cw/en-us/job/493800/associate-director> to related programs and units at UB, e.g. graduate degree programs in education and psychology, or members of your student affairs unit? Please direct any inquiries to me.

Thank you so much for your help,

Carolyn Seaman

Dr. Carolyn Seaman

Professor, IS

Director, CWIT

UMBC

Pronouns: she, her, hers

Land Acknowledgement: UMBC was established upon the land of the Piscataway Conoy and Susquehannock peoples. Over time, citizens of many more Indigenous nations have come to reside in this region. We humbly offer our respects to all past, present, and future Indigenous people connected to this place.

[https://styleguide.umbc.edu/files/2020/01/UMBC-logo-with-honors-tagline.png]