IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2018 17:13:14 +0000
If you are not aware of this great opportunity on campus. Meaningful work, stipend, tuition remission. They really want to hire an IO. Ask Derrick about  the work there. The deadline to apply is November 30th.

Hi Dr. Mitchell,

I wanted to reach out to let you know that the Graduate Assistant in Employer Relations (my current job) is open on UBWorks for students to apply. When students login, they can search directly by using the Job ID: 33552 when they search for jobs. The deadline to apply is November 30. Please feel free to pass this information along to current students, or mention it to prospective students. This would be a great job for a first-year I/O student to get some good experience and have their tuition covered! Feel free to mention this to your Org Psych class tonight.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Derrick

Derrick A. Scheetz

University of Baltimore
Graduate Student, Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Graduate Assistant, Employer Relations
Career and Internship Center
1420 N. Charles Street, SC 306
Baltimore MD, 21201
(410) 837-5440

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Industrial & Organizational Psychologist
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences I-O program<http://www.ubalt.edu/cas/graduate-programs-and-certificates/degree-programs/applied-psychology/>
Learning Commons 411
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles Street