IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2016 01:45:54 +0000
Hi Everyone,

I was searching indeed.com and found the following opportunities for several of our students:

Change Management Lead at Johns Hopkins
http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?from=appshareios&jk=271a5a7f2988367e

OD & Training at Johns Hopkins
http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?from=appshareios&jk=271a5a7f2988367e

Global Operations Learning & Development Lead at AstraZeneca
http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?from=appshareios&jk=9f55006d335d619a

HEALTH FACILITIES SURVEY COORDINATOR I (DD Unit Program Coordinator) for the State of MD
http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?from=appshareios&jk=43f36be9262ef9d6

Industrial Psychologist/Organizational Manager at PowerTrain in Hyattsville, MD
http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?from=appshareios&jk=b508549f635ba390

Best
Sharon

-
Sharon Glazer, Ph.D.
Professor & Chair, Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
Cross-Cultural Organizational Psychology
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
USA
Office: +1 410-837-5905

Treasurer, International Association for Cross-Cultural Psychology
Associate Editor, SpringerPlus
Co-Editor, Springer Brief Series on Culture, Organization, & Work
Adjunct Faculty, Dept of Psychology and Center for Advanced Study of Language at University of Maryland, College Park, MD