IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2020 14:12:47 +0000
From alum-

Dr. Takieya W-Newball, SHRM-SCP

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

From: Takieya Williams-Newball <[log in to unmask]>

Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 8:44 PM

To: Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>; Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Job Opportunity: Personnel Psychologist

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Greetings Drs. Mitchell and Glazer,

I shared the below message with my current and past students. Feel free to share the job announcements with your students and in your networks, if you’d like.

Thanks!

Greetings Colleagues,

The U.S. Department of the Interior shared a job opening for a Personnel Psychologist with me that would be great for I/O Psychology, Business Psychology, and Organizational Leadership students and alumni. If you (or anyone in your network) are interested in this job opportunity it promises career growth and developmental opportunities at GS-11-13. I’ve included the link below for your convenience. The application deadline is April 1 at 11:59PM. Good luck to all that decide to apply.

OS-6040-20-IB-051(DEU):  https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/562221500<https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/562221500>

OS-6040-20-IB-052(MP):  https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/562228600

All the best,

Dr. T

Dr. Takieya W-Newball, SHRM-SCP

Adjunct Faculty

Business Psychology

The Chicago School of Professional Psychology

Washington, DC Campus

202.455.8254<tel:202.455.8254>