IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Gunna (Janet) Yun" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
09 Jul 2007 13:07:58 -0400Mon, 09 Jul 2007 13:07:58 -0400

An internship opportunity....

Gunna (Janet) Yun, Ph. D.
Assistant Professor
Industrial/Organizational Psychology
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
University of Baltimore
Phone: 410-837-5315
Fax: 410-837-4059
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Website: https://www.ubalt.edu/cla_template.cfm?page=1420

-------- Original Message -------- Subject:  Valtera Internships
      Date:  Mon, 09 Jul 2007 11:11:40 -0500
      From:  Julie Caplinger <[log in to unmask]>
      To:  Julie Caplinger <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

Valtera is currently seeking 3rd or 4th year doctoral students for a one-year full-time internship in our Houston, Texas office.

This position offers qualified candidates the opportunity to participate in practical applications of Industrial and Organizational Psychology in areas related to job analysis, test development and validation, employee training, data analysis and interpretation, employment litigation, business development, and technical and validation report writing. Successful candidates will work under the supervision of the consulting staff, and will have the opportunity to interface directly with clients in various settings. Light, overnight travel may be required intermittently.

Qualified applicants are advanced doctoral candidates (preferably 3rd or 4th year) in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, and should have completed a Master's degree or equivalent prior to beginning an internship. Candidates should possess strong research, analytical, written, and interpersonal skills. Experience with SPSS is desired.

I have attached our general advertisement to this message.  We are seeking candidates to begin in the fall; however, we are very flexible regarding the exact start date.  Please forward this message to any students who may be a good fit.

Thank you for your time,

Julie Caplinger

______________________________________

Julie A. Caplinger

Senior Consultant

tel: 713-650-6535

fx: 713-650-6595

VALTERA

Better Organizations Through Better Science®

Houston Office:

Valtera Corporation (formerly Jeanneret & Associates)

601 Jefferson, Suite 3900

Houston, TX  77002

www.valtera.com

This email and attachments, if included, may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product.  This material is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  Any review, reliance on, distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.