IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2015 17:34:42 +0000
Hi Everyone,
Thank you to Fresia for notifying us-- ICF is offering two internships this Fall that UB students would be great candidates for!

Fall Internship - Survey Research Methods<https://icfi.taleo.net/careersection/icf_prof_ext/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=1500002942>

Fall Internship - Survey Sampling and Statistics<https://icfi.taleo.net/careersection/icf_prof_ext/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=1500002943>

I do know the hiring manager, so if you plan to apply for this, please let me know.

Best
Dr. Glazer
-
Sharon Glazer, Ph.D.
Professor & Chair, Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
Cross-Cultural Organizational Psychology
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
USA
Office: +1 410-837-5905

Treasurer, International Association for Cross-Cultural Psychology
Editor, International Journal of Stress Management
Adjunct Faculty, Dept of Psychology and Center for Advanced Study of Language at University of Maryland, College Park, MD