IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Thomas Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
27 Mar 2006 16:29:42 -0500Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:29:42 -0500
 From John karolenko at PHH.

This is a good opportunity to get into business process work. I/O skills
and measurement would be a big asset here. A couple of our grads have
gone there (at least one still is) so I can give you a reference if you
want to check it out,.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Psychology
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201