IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Erika Klug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
4 Feb 2010 10:14:57 -0500Thu, 4 Feb 2010 10:14:57 -0500
Hello,

As week 2 comes to a close, there have not been too many things to update as far as my specific project goes.  Additional work on the engagement survey has been halted for the moment, due to a lot of other organizational changes that are going on at Under Armour right now.

There have been some major structural changes at the organization lately that have shifted priorities.  My supervisor has been focused on putting out those fires, and my team and I have been supporting.  Also, we have had a team member leave the company, and another team member is moving in new directions away from our department.  So, the loss of 2 members of Learning & Development will mean I (and the rest of the team) will have to take over some of their responsibilities until the positions are filled or another arrangement is worked out.

I expect things to be like this for the next few months or so.  We just went through a physical location move at UA, and with these structural changes, there will be a lot of transition going on.  The company is growing at a fast rate, which is both a blessing and a curse!

I will update next week with (hopefully) some developments on the engagement project.

-Erika

<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>