IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2024 16:32:38 +0000
From Katie DePetris (alum from our program)

Hi IO Community!

I am currently seeking an Organizational Change Management (OCM) Senior Consultant or Manager to support a large-scale consulting engagement within the private sector. We represent a consultancy that has been hired to support a client through an organizational change project over the next 5 years. This role represents a rare opportunity for an individual with a strong understanding of Industrial-Organizational Psychology to apply their expertise to help our manufacturing client drive both a business transformation and digital implementation on a global scale. Through this opportunity, you’ll have the chance to work side by side with other like-minded IO psychologists and travel regionally and internationally in Europe and Asia to deliver onsite support of transformation activities. This does not require extensive travel every week or every other week but some travel on a monthly basis will be expected.

Compensation Range: $140k-$148k + 16% annual bonus yearly (W-2 only, not 1099)

If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, I am the hiring manager for this opportunity.

The ideal candidate will possess:

  *   2-6+ years of experience in guiding organizations through transformational change, with a particular emphasis on applying Industrial-Organizational Psychology principles to diagnose, design, and implement effective human centered change initiatives.

  *   Proficiency in developing and overseeing OCM activities and associate level resources, including site readiness plans, change-impact assessments, and the development and execution of end-user adoption scorecards and change sustainment plans.

  *   A strong foundation in data analysis and visualization, complemented by an ability to craft coherent and actionable strategies from complex data sets to help impacted sites understand where users are in the change journey and co-develop activities to address concerns.

  *   Knowledge or certification in PROSCI ADKAR methodologies, or equivalent experience in structured change management approaches, is highly preferred.

Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:

  *   Leading the development and execution of OCM strategies, ensuring alignment with organizational goals and the seamless integration of change management principles.

  *   Conducting thorough change-impact assessments and maintaining a comprehensive repository of these analyses to inform targeted mitigation strategies.

  *   Engaging with a variety of stakeholder groups to validate and refine change initiatives to prepare sites for go live, fostering an environment of change adoption.

Thank you!

Katie DePetris

Sr. Manager, OCM Lead

UB Alum '17