IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"tom mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
14 May 2010 06:47:19 -0400Fri, 14 May 2010 06:47:19 -0400
>From Torrey

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D. Associate Professor

Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Applied Psychology

University of Baltimore

College of Liberal Arts

1420 North Charles Street, Suite 209 Academic Center

http://home.ubalt.edu/tmitch

phone: 410 837 5348