IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Michael Walk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
13 Oct 2009 05:14:12 -0700 (PDT)Tue, 13 Oct 2009 05:14:12 -0700 (PDT)
I took a few classes at College Park in this program while attending UB. If you're interested in survey work, I highly recommend taking some courses using inter-institutional transfer--it's easy and will augment your knowledge of survey implementation.