IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2015 01:14:36 +0000
FYI…thank you, Matt.  Indeed, it is an important skill set.

From: Matthew Ancona <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Date: Monday, March 2, 2015 at 7:44 PM

To: Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, Thomas Mitchell <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Subject: Fw: Excel Courses

​Hi Drs. Glazer and Mitchell.  I wanted to forward you this email regarding the Excel courses through the ALC.  I have heard from many people in the consulting field (in both formal interview and casual conversation) that advanced Excel skills are highly valued.  If you think it is appropriate you may want to pass this info along to any I/O's with a potential interest in consulting work.  It is really nice that the ALC offers this and I plan to take both the courses on the 28th. For 20 bucks, why not?