IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"tom mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
30 Jan 2010 12:38:41 -0500Sat, 30 Jan 2010 12:38:41 -0500
Great opportunity to get free registration fee and make some contacts,
network, esp for  doctoral hopeful students.for some minimal work.

Jessica is an alum from the program.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D. Associate Professor

Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Applied Psychology

University of Baltimore

College of Liberal Arts

1420 North Charles Street, Suite 209 Academic Center

http://home.ubalt.edu/tmitch

phone: 410 837 5348