IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Thomas Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
26 Apr 2011 10:33:57 -0400Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:33:57 -0400
This should be a good session. I plan on attending and will  take the MARC
train over. I'm usually back by 3:30 in Baltimore.

Hope you will join.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Industrial and Organizational Psychologist

University of Baltimore

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences

Academic Center Suite 209 D

Baltimore MD 21212