IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2018 21:47:19 +0000
From: "Branstetter, Kristena - Washington, DC" <[log in to unmask]>

Date: Monday, March 19, 2018 at 9:43 PM

To: Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Inquiry I/O Psychology Student Placement/Information

Good afternoon, Dr. Glazer:

My name is Tena Branstetter and I am a Recruiter with the US Postal Service.  I am reaching out to you because we are looking to fill several roles at our Headquarters in Washington, DC in our Learning Evaluation group that require I/O Psychology degrees and wondered if it would it be possible for you disseminate the information to graduate students to encourage them to apply to the position.  Or, to point me in the right direction.

The Personnel Psychologist positions would focus on developing processes, procedures, and methods for evaluating complex learning and career development programs, while the I/O Psychologist position focuses on leading the development, validation, implementation, and maintenance of competency models across the agency.

As this is a highly specialized field, we are finding that our pool of qualified candidates is extremely small.  Ideally, we are looking for candidates who have their Master’s degree.  Experience is required for the higher level positions as listed on the attached document.

The position is currently posted on our website and the attached document is an advertisement/announcement that can be distributed to graduate students.  Alternatively, if you have a career board for alumni, that would be appreciated as well.

Please feel free to contact me via this email address or at the telephone number listed below if you have any questions.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Tena Branstetter

Recruiter, US Postal Service

Tena Branstetter | •  United States Postal Service| Recruiter, Diversity and Talent Acquisition |475 L'Enfant Plaza SW RM 1831 | Washington, DC 20260-1831|'  202-268-3970| Fax 202-268-2402| www.usps.com/careers<http://www.usps.com/careers>

Are we linked? http://www.linkedin.com/in/tenabranstetter

Follow us on…  Facebook [Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01CD95BD.3EE89580] <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Careers-USPS/168440794506> |Professional Recruiting [Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image002.png@01CD95BD.3EE89580] <https://twitter.com/USPSCareers>  |Campus Recruiting [Description: Description: Description: cid:image002.png@01CD9642.33DA39C0] <https://twitter.com/USPSOnCampus>