IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2015 19:06:54 +0000
Hello Everyone,

Below are 2 internships for the stats and methods inclined. :-)
If anyone is interested in these internships, please let me know and I'd be happy to forward your resumes directly.

Best
Dr. Glazer
-
Sharon Glazer, Ph.D.
Professor & Chair, Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
Cross-Cultural Organizational Psychology
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
USA
Office: +1 410-837-5905

Treasurer, International Association for Cross-Cultural Psychology
Editor, International Journal of Stress Management
Adjunct Faculty, Dept of Psychology and Center for Advanced Study of Language at University of Maryland, College Park, MD