IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Thomas Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
11 May 2010 17:10:12 -0400Tue, 11 May 2010 17:10:12 -0400
Forwarded from David Hamill, alum UB I/O

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.

Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Psychology

Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences

University of Baltimore

Academic Center Suite 209 D

1420 N. Charles Street