IOINTERN Archives

Information on students in practicum placements

IOINTERN@LISTSERV.UBALT.EDU

From:
"Thomas Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
29 Sep 2006 13:49:32 -0400Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:49:32 -0400
Good conference to attend esp. if you expect to work for personnel
testing in govment.

Tom Mitchell, Ph.D.
Industrial & Organizational Psychologist

Director of Graduate Programs in Psychology
Division of Applied Behavioral Sciences
University of Baltimore
1420 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201